Thursday, February 2, 2012

Malaysia : Tha GingerBread Man


Tha GingerBread Man also formerly known as Young Caesar is tha stage name for of Kuala Lumpur's rapperboy Parvind.He has always been floating in the waves of music as he grew up.Caesar experienced the culture of Hip-Hop Music since the age of 10.OK CUT THA CRAP BRO,ITS BORING,About me ah ?Hmm lets see,I eat alot,I'm round,I'm an indian(proud to be one),I'm your GingerBread Doll and I'm not a simple guy at all,I'm just another person with a big dream,just like you all.I enjoy the challenges and the criticism I get,it makes me stronger.I was influenced by our own Malaysian Artiste mainly our G-Town Superstar known as Rabbit.mac.I'm the kid who is trying to come in life,after all the strugges that I've been through.Music is my only mantra.I was introduced to rap music in 2002 by a close buddy of mine.When I first listened to rap music,I was amused of how each artist expressed their hardship and success in their songs.The first album i bought was LINKIN PARK/JAY-Z.Cekap la brooo....It's for real!!And I believe in being real,I mean being myself.Rap is where you throw your real feelings towards the lyrics during rapping,so thats what I'm about to show you.Well bout my education,I resitted my SPM,but,now here I am doing Chemical Engeneering. Ok,mainly I'm going to tell you this,I'm totaly against PIRACY(f**k em bro,their nothing but a life spoiler),and then there's drugs,gangsterism,and also I'm very much against the fact that a lot of kids these days take their parents for granted.Appreciate them more.Actions speak louder then words,STUDY WELL BROTHER's and SISTERS.



7 comments:

  1. Make your facts right before posting the dude as a rapper. He is a complete joke in facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuckd up wanabees..plz la grow up..itz nt dat ez to enter music industry..dun act n get fame without nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gbmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,fullaaamaaakkk neenge gempak bangg !! good luck brotherrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. broooooo,you rocking all the way mann...all the best rapperboy,oh yes,and fuck the hater above too,they just havent seen you in action yet,and jelousy happens brother,chill...masukkkkk brooo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pakketuh Veetu Paati MikeFebruary 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM

    LOL!!! Anonymous Appedi Okereh :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear admin.
    Would like you to remove this page as a request from me.I can submit you my current portfolio of my work.

    Thanks,
    Tha GingerBread Man.

    ReplyDelete